Banana Crepioca Recipe for those who want a balanced diet.
We are in a time when it is no longer possible to be on a diet without eating with pleasure. This thought can be contradictory for those who don’t know the secrets of healthy cooking.
Here are some tips to keep you fit and happy to enjoy something tasty and nutritious.
A complete diet for breakfast, with vitamins, carbohydrates, proteins, and healthy fats.
We will make here a combination that will leave you with your mouth watering, I hope you do and discover this light pasta with only 3 ingredients, banana, egg and tapioca.
See how to prepare this deliciousness right below.
– 2 whole eggs;
– 2 tablespoons of tapioca
– 1 small ripe banana (or ½ small);
– The sweetener you prefer;
– 1 ripe small banana (or ½ small);
– 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder;
- Break the eggs into a bowl separately, making sure they are not stale.
- Add the eggs to the blender, with the eggs plus ½ ripe banana, plus two spoonfuls of tapioca;
- Beat well until everything is mixed together;
- Add sweetener to taste and blend again;
- Grease a nonstick skillet with butter and place over low heat;
- 6. Pour in the batter and let it brown well on both sides;
- Use the pan the size you prefer, I use a smaller one so that my dough will be thicker. (to your taste);
- 8. In another bowl, crush the other half of the banana and add the cocoa;
- Put the banana filling with cocoa inside the crepioca, and sprinkle cinnamon;
- Serve with black tea or coffee!
Low Carb crepioca almost no Carbohydrate!
Let’s talk now about the low carb crepioca recipe, it is known that the original crepioca is made with tapioca flour, this flour has carbohydrates, then we will replace the tapioca flour by flours that have very low carbohydrates as: Flaxseed flour, coconut flour, peanut flour or almond flour, remembering that changing the flour will change the texture and flavor, but know that the low carb crepioca will be light and delicious flavors, so enjoy our recipe and make your regime eating with health and flavor.
– 1 whole egg;
– 1 tablespoon almond flour (or other oilseed);
– 1 tablespoon of cream cheese
– 1 coffeespoon baking powder
– Salt or sweetener to taste;
- Whisk all the ingredients in a bowl, leaving the yeast at the end.
- Heat a medium skillet, grease it with butter if you prefer.
- Pour the batter, spreading it over the bottom of the pan.
- Fry over low heat until golden brown.
- Turn and brown on both sides.
- Fill as desired.
Tip: Regarding salt and sweetener, you can use these two options because it depends on the filling you want to add. The amount of flour varies depending on the texture of the dough you want, I filled it with 1 tablespoon.